12 Best Korean Toner For Oily Skin
In today’s fresh article I will be going over the best 12 Korean toners curated by myself just for you! I truly hope that a product from this list gives you the look you crave and grants you that heavenly glow! Choose whichever masterpiece of a product you feel suits you and your skin best and without any further delay, happy reading!
First things first let’s go over some basics.
How do you choose the best Korean toner for an oily skin?
Here’s a few things to watch for when selecting your dream product.
- Exfoliants – The best Korean toners contain effective but subtle and gentle chemical exfoliants like AHA, BHA, Lactic Acid etc.
- Astringents – If your skin is a bit oilier than normal, we recommend choosing a toner with astringents. Witch Hazel is a powerful ingredient in such astringents. However, this is not a smart choice for people with very sensitive skin. Also, if you are picking a toner with astringents, make sure it has enough hydration capability or else dry skin will be coming your way.
- No Alcohol – In general, picking beauty products with Alcohol content in them is never the best idea, they are a quick and easy solution to greasiness but they leave your skin dry and uncared for.
- Harsh Chemicals –A majority of K-beauty products tend to use high contents of synthetic fragrances, parabens, and other inflammatory inducing contents that lead to high probability of acne and rashes, along with overall irritation. Parabens mess with the hormonal system of your body too.
- Hydration –Oily skin requires adequate moisture as well, hence products which equally balance lightweight, nourishing moisturization power using oils like hemp seed oil, rosehip oil etc. are the ones to look out for.
What exactly are these Korean Toners meant for?
Toners are the best products for oily skin, due to their capability to reduce pore size. Majority of people with oily skin have blackheads and acne from the large amounts of sebum secreted by their pores, but toners shrink these pores thereby averting any issues. Toners are also filled with high potency healing ingredients which can limit oil secretion and exfoliate your skin gently, making them an essential beauty product.
Note: Cucumber water is hands down the best ingredient a toner can have as it hydrates your skin without leaving it sticky or greasy. Any water-based toner is an excellent pick unlike glycerin-based toners which are heavy on the face.
Quick View Of 12 Best Korean Toner For Oily Skin
Supple preparation facial toner from dear Klairs contains some key ingredients such as Phyto-oligo to help thoroughly moisturize the skin and resolve skin dryness and wheat amino acids to help reduce inflammation in the skin. Plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended for a calming formula. It balances the skin’s PH level and improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime, helping you to achieve your best skin. It is dermatologically tested, natural, vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free and cruelty-free.
- Beta Glucan: A sugar-derived ingredient that soothes irritation and redness
- Hyaluronic Acid: Boost’s skins moisture content by holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A plant extract with powerful soothing properties that calms irritation and breakouts
- Licorice root: A plant extract with antioxidant properties that improves the look of uneven skin tone
SKINFOOD’s Peach Sake Toner is a lightweight, refreshing toner that contains rice sake and peach extract, both rich in vitamins A and C, which work to minimize shine and the appearance of pores.
- A refreshing toner that helps to purify and balance skin while controlling oil and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Fresh peach fruit extract and rice sake rich in vitamins help to nourish skin, prevent breakouts, and maintain overall skin health.
- Peach Fruit Extract rich in organic acids, pectin, and vitamins A & C to help tone and firm skin while maintaining overall skin health
- Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake): contains peptides to prevent discoloration and promote blood circulation
- Licorice root extract: has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects to prevent and treat acne
- Centella Asiatica Extract: to soothe skin and improve skin texture
ETUDE HOUSE Wonder Pore Freshener is a pore tightening toner that not only minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores but also deep cleanses to eliminate deep rooted dirt, oil, impurities and blackheads to give you a cleaner, more refined and smoother looking skin. This refreshing pore freshener is a 7-in-1 complete solution for intensive pore care. Enriched with anti-pore dex complex and astringentlex, it tightens the pores effectively.
- Total pore solution: Effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract.
- Maintains skin’s pH balance: This freshener balances pH levels, deep cleanses to give you a baby soft skin and prevents skin troubles caused by pH imbalance.
- 7-in-1 solution: Deep cleanses, controls sebum, pH 4.5 care, tightens pores, gives you a clear skin, improves skin’s elasticity, and intensely moisturizes.
- Harmless ingredients: This product is formulated without mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients and silicone oil.
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is formulated with natural ingredients, 10% of apple fruit water (AHA), 10% willow bark water (BHA) and a mineral water base. The formula gently exfoliates dead cells, controls sebum and helps keep your pores clean. It also prevents the early development of whiteheads and blackheads, and helps the skin become brighter and smoother over time.
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Smooths and softens overall skin texture
- Helps hydrate and replenish dull, dry skin
- Controls excess oil and refines the appearance of pores
- Prepares skin for better absorption for the rest of your skin care routine
- Infused with natural clarifying acids
- For all skin types, especially dull, and dry skin prone to pore congestion
- Dermatologist tested
- pH: 4-5
Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin is a liquid toner made with eco-friendly Jeju green tea to moisturize the skin. It leaves your skin hydrated and restores your skin’s natural balance.
- With a water-like texture, it applies smoothly and absorbs quickly without any stickiness
- The natural moisturizing agent betaine, derived from amino acids, provides intense moisture for combination skin to restore the skin’s natural balance
- Suitable for combination oily skin type.
Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin toner is packed with the goodness of Snail Mucin that helps repair damaged, scarred skin. Bee Venom, on the other hand, promotes collagen production and has anti-inflammatory properties, thereby improving the texture and hydration of your skin. Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin has no synthetic fragrances or colors. Good for most skin types, including those dealing with acne or signs of ageing.
This toner instantly hydrates the skin with refreshing moisture to soothe dry areas. Formulated with aloe vera and green tea extract, the refreshing texture leaves no sticky feeling behind, and is great for combination to oily skin types. This toner has a pH of 5.20. Suitable for all skin types. Aloe soothing moist Toner helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the skin. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture without giving it a greasy feel, so it’s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion.
For women who use mineral based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying.
Infused with milk protein, glycerin, green tea, soybean and berry extracts, this alcohol-free toner is especially formulated for people with sensitive skin, softening dead skin cells while supplying moisture to keep skin firm, smooth and bright. Free from parabens, mineral oils, benzophenone and animal oil.
Famously used by OG K-Beauty users in the 7 Skin Method, the Essence Toner is an ingenious, intensely hydrating formula designed to deliver nutrient-filled moisture to skin. This formulation contains no water; 91.3% of this toner is Milk Vecht Root Extract, full of skin-beneficial betaine and minerals.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-boosting properties from the Milk vecht root extract
- Quickly absorbs to hydrate and strengthen skin
- Fragrance, dye and irritant free
Give your skin an extra burst of hydration with the AHC Aqualuronic Toner, inspired by the revered Korean Aesthetic Clinic approach practiced in Seoul’s spas. With a lightweight, watery consistency, the toner absorbs easily into skin without causing unwanted congestion, greasiness or stickiness.The toner is formulated using French Sea Water and Ceramides, helping to protect and maintain your skin’s natural moisture barrier to keep hydration locked in. Triple Hyaluronic Acid with three different molecular weights keeps water deeply absorbed, banishing dehydration and dryness. Your complexion will appear supple, soft and revived with a healthier-looking radiance. Experience a soothing, cooling sensation as the toner forms an effective seal against water loss.
Sometimes keeping it simple is the solution. This toner uses 97% naturally derived ingredients and has a low pH of 5.5 to keep skin balanced and hydrated throughout the day.With free of potential irritants like fragrance, artificial color, and parabens, this toner will be your best friend, especially if you have sensitive skin. Panthenol, a skin-benefiting compound closely related to Vitamin B5, delivers deep hydration, while madecassoside, derived from Centella Asiatica, repairs skin damage. With a water-like consistency, this refreshing toner intensely hydrates and cools down your skin.
ISNTREE Green Tea Fresh Toner is formulated with 80% of Green Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Centella Asiatica Extract. The green tea is harvested from Jeju Island and is great to revitalize the skin. This Green Tea Fresh Toner also controls your oil, protects, brighten and balances the skin. It works great with acne due to the Centella extracts inside and it moisturizes the skin. The Green Tea Fresh Toner is hypoallergenic and contains EWG green grade ingredients that are safe to use on the skin.
SomeByMi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner is an exfoliating toner that helps to remove dead skin cells, leaving the skin flawless, smooth, and radiant. It also works to tighten pores to remove blackheads and whiteheads whilst moisturizing and hydrating your skin at the same time. The AHA BHA PHA Miracle Toner is formulated with three types of chemical exfoliants (AHAs, BHAs, and PHAs) plus papaya and witch hazel extracts to effectively boost cell turnover and keep skin smooth and healthy. A high concentration of tea tree water extract also promotes clear skin, as well as soothes inflammation, while adenosine and niacinamide target wrinkles and a dull skin tone.
And that ends our extensive detailed list for all the best products out in today’s market for oily skin, we truly hope this helped you pick the correct Toner to get the look of your dreams! Thanks for reading!
Feel free to check my other articles on Korean skincare: